Sid Saab For Delegate District 33
Sid Saab’s personal story is a wonderful confirmation of our country’s foundations and principles of capitalism. Sid’s life portrayal is the embodiment of people who immigrate to this country in pursuit of their own American Dream. Through his perseverance, hard work, tenacity and innovation, he has realized his own success story.
Sid was born in Lebanon. He legally immigrated to the United States as a teenager with only a few hundred dollars in his pocket. He settled in Miami, Florida for about 10 years and then moved to Maryland 13 years ago. Sid now proudly calls Anne Arundel County his home. Sid and wife, Sarah, a native Marylander have been married for 13 years and have three beautiful children, Zane, Zana, and Serena.
Both Sid and Sarah are small business owners. Sid is a conservative Republican who has been very active in Republican politics and the community over the past nine years. He has been active in the following political and community organizations:
- Republican State Central Committee of Anne Arundel County, member District 33
- West County Republican Club Board member
- 2007 Anne Arundel County Transition Team
- Anne Arundel County Human Relations Commission 2007-2010
- 2006 Republican Nominee for County Council
- NRA Member
- St. Stephens Farm Home Owners Association Treasurer.
- Odenton Improvement Association
- Maryland Farm Bureau
- Millersville PTA Military Support Committee Co-chair
- West County Chamber of Commerce
- Severna Park Republican Women’s Club Associate Member
- Maryland Tax Payers Association
“My experience in the business and political arenas will benefit the constituents of District 33. Together with your vote and support, we will make District 33 a more prosperous, thriving place for families and businesses. I look forward to seeing and hearing from you on the campaign trail!”
- Sid Saab